The Forpak Reject System automates the removal of discrepant product, or product that must be diverted due to downstream issues. The system will automatically reject individual items for excess height, and can divert all product in the event of downstream failures.
The Reject Module was engineered to improve hygiene and reduce maintenance time. The module is able to be removed without removing the belting…saving time and effort.
- Better overall hygienic design
- Easy, tool-free maintenance
- Reduced need for teardown for cleaning and maintenance
- Reduced setup times
- Ergonomic design reduces effort required for installation and removal
- Weight reduced 50% to 23 lbs.
- Flat belt path vs. sloped provides a smooth transition of product or stacks
- Motion components no longer need to be moved for installation and removal
- Tool-free location mechanism
- Extends life of belts and sensors