Equipment / Sorting and Laning
The Forpak Laner is a collating conveyor designed to transition frozen meat and bakery products from a disoriented state to a single layer that feeds a predetermined number of lanes. It processes 100 pieces per minute per lane.
Once the meat and bakery products are separated and properly laned, the product is better suited for metal detection and automated counting/stacking. In this way, the The Deshingler/Laner reduces the requirement for human intervention.
The small footprint of this conveyor machine is perfect for processes and plants with limited space for equipment.
Flexibility by Design
The Laner is designed to change lane sizes for various product sizes. It is ideal for processes and plants that change products within the day or week.
- The Laner is designed to transfer product into lanes and rows from any product presentation
- The Laner can be manufactured with 1 to 10 lanes
- All products are built to last with stainless steel construction
- 7-gauge side rails
- Variable speeds
- Full wash down capability to simplify cleaning protocols
- NEMA 4X Watershed Enclosures
- Intralox modular belting
- CE compliancy is available
- 230/460 VAC 3 phase
Hygienic and Sanitary Design
- NSF 3A Standard Requirements for Meat & Poultry
- BISSC Standard for Baking