When it comes to supporting food safety worldwide, standardized sanitation practices in the production and packaging processes on an industrial level is key. The majority of frozen, refrigerated, and dry goods are distributed on a global scale. At Forpak, we manufacture unique automation solutions for food safety in packaging systems, including stackers, conveyors, transfers, reject detectors, sorters, laners, and custom designs for OEMs and other customers in the meat, bakery, and pizza industries. We work with trusted partners to source materials and parts, and our engineers and technicians are a skilled design/build team. Forpak is your one-stop-shop for the innovative design and manufacturing of food production equipment that can be easily integrated into new facilities or existing production lines.
Food Production Equipment
Each operation that goes into a food packaging production floor has its own specifications that can vary by product. Even within standard operations like laning, sorting, and stacking, the equipment needs to be fitted to product dimensions, weight, and more. Forpak is here to help clients working in food production fit in the exact extra step they need in their operations line.
One of the main kinds of food production equipment we design and build for clients is our stackers. The bakery, pizza, and meat industries all utilize packaging designs that often require multiple products to be stacked into one unit and transferred down the line.
Our GSII Servo Stackers are ideal for large products like pizza crusts, pita breads, and anything in between.
- GSII model stackers have touch-screen controls that allow technicians to specify stacking units through a graphics system.
- The control system can handle multiple recipes with variable stacking and conveyor speeds.
- Stacking uses servo-controlled actuators.
- Stacks are transferred onto a continuously running Take Away Conveyor.
- GSII stackers are designed to stack 80 pieces per minute in each lane.
- Stackers have NEMA 4X Watershed Enclosures for full wash down capabilities.
- Conveyors and other moving parts use Intralox modular belting.
- Our stackers can handle products on 1-3 lanes.
- GSII stackers come with cardboard feed options to automatically interleave cardboard separators between individual pieces.
- All our products have CE compliance
- GSII stackers run on 230/460 VAC with 3-phase power for long-term energy sustainability.
- All our products meet NSF 3A Standards for the meat and poultry industry and the BISSC Standard for the bakery industry.
- GSII stackers and all our products are built with food-grade stainless steel.
- Stacked products can be manually packaged into boxes or moved downstream to other automated operations quickly, safely, and efficiently.
GSII stackers are one of many of our designs for automated food production equipment that support food safety in the global industry. To learn more about our products, contact Forpak at (612) 419-1948 or email@example.com. Request more information online today or request a quote to get started with us today.