For over 20 years now, MultiSource Manufacturing LLC has grown into the highly developed network of multiple design/build contract manufacturing facilities it is today. Our team of hardworking engineers, machinists, and other staff, along with our state-of-the-art equipment across five highly operational facilities, has allowed us to work with a foundational focus and value of our customers. Because April is National Customer Appreciation Month in the U.S., we would love to take this time to highlight how exactly we work with a customer-focused approach to all our contract manufacturing practices.
Our goal as a customer-focused contact manufacturer is to provide a comprehensive service structure for any project from start to finish. Because we work with Fortune 500 companies, OEMs, and many other types of clients, some projects may look very different from others. No matter how small, large, simple, or complex a project is, we continue communication between our team and client throughout the main six steps of a contract manufacturing project:
1. Prototyping: To understand your exact needs for a part or full assembly, our prototyping process starts with a full breakdown of your design, specifications, and materials. When a CAD/CAM file is generated, simulated tests are run and a first prototype can be fabricated. If this prototype passes all initial physical testing, we will move with your design to the fabrication stage.
2. Fabrication: With multiple facilities and hundreds of machines operated by advanced, precision-based software and skilled technicians, we can quickly manufacture almost any component with best-cost practices. We aim to create the most effective part solutions, eliminating excess time and cost without compromising quality. Our production of a precise part will prevent issues in its function, the function of the assembly as whole, and unnecessary maintenance down the line.
3. Assembly: If you need a full assembly with multiple parts, our engineer team can incorporate that finished system into the prototyping process. When each component is tested for operation, we will assemble all parts together and test your system as a whole.
4. Quality Control: Including value-added services like deburring and heat treatment, MultiSource provides full quality control inspections. Final testing, visual inspection, and predictive maintenance strategies are all used in our quality control processes for parts and full assemblies.
5. Packing: To meet our standards for excellence in JIT delivery, MultiSource takes quality packaging and rapid delivery very seriously. We will package your parts and assemblies with specialized packing methods and provide inventory tracking systems. We understand that every part has its own unique packing needs.
To honor and thank our customers each year, we celebrate National Customer Appreciation Month each June. To learn more about our customer-focused contract manufacturing practices, contact MultiSource Manufacturing LLC at (952) 456-5500. Request more information, or request a quote to get started with us today.