Look at any supermarket and you’ll find at least one consistency: the sign for the frozen pizza aisle! Equipment like ours helps make that happen. For frozen, dry, and refrigerated pizzas and pizza crusts, there is a large section of the worldwide pizza production that utilizes automated equipment to sort, move, stack, and package premade crusts and pizzas. At Forpak, our engineering and fabrication teams are dedicated to creating innovative solutions for food packaging in the meat, bakery, and pizza industries. This includes our effective, high-quality, custom designs for pizza stacking equipment.
When customers see our pizza stacking equipment in action, they get a sample of just how much our machines can streamline the production line and improve quality while eliminating human error/contamination and decreasing the overall cost of the fabrication and packing process.
Forpak’s primary pizza stacking equipment leading in the food packing industry for premade pizza crusts and pizzas is our GSII Servo Stacker. This stacker is a highly flexible design capable of reducing labor costs by 30-50%.
GSII Pizza Stacking Equipment
- The GSII can stack 80 pieces per minute and is suited for larger bakery products. This makes it ideal for stacking and sorting premade pizza crusts and pizzas.
- This pizza stacking equipment meets requirements for NSF 3A Standards and the BISSC Standards for Baking, which means it’s not only efficient but also hygienic and sanitary with full wash-down capabilities.
- Forpak GSII stackers can be calibrated with multiple recipe controls, making it possible to handle pizza products in various dimensions.
- Our Automated Interleaving options allow production lines to incorporate cardboard or paper feeding in the stacking process, which aids in the packaging effectiveness and helps limit contamination. This also eliminates the need for manual interfeeding of paper packing materials between stacked products, speeding up production and, again, lessening human contamination factors.
- GSII stackers are customizable to have 1-3 lanes and each machine is built with variable conveyor speeds.
- Not only do our stackers have full wash-down capabilities, they are all built with stainless steel to prevent corrosion that will damage equipment over time and introduce unnecessary contamination factors.
- The servo-controlled actuators that provide stacking motion are accuracy-based systems that create level and precise stacks.
When it comes to reducing time and costs while improving worker safety and product quality, Forpak’s GSII pizza stacking equipment is an innovative solution proven to be effective, and our food packaging equipment is one of the best in the industry. To learn more about our products, contact Forpak at (612) 419-1948 or email@example.com. Request more information online today or request a quote to get started with us today.