Throughout every aspect of the global food industry, protecting the quality and safety of products is the most important ideal to uphold. We’ve come a long way from the horrors of the meat packing floors of the early 20th Century, but we still need to take positive action to continue improving the way we handle meat and other food products.
At MultiSource Manufacturing LLC, our partners at Forpak work to provide unique and innovative packing solutions. Our engineers and technicians are dedicated to supporting the use of quality food assembly equipment that will eliminate the compromise of safety for efficiency.
Forpak specializes in manufacturing custom food assembly equipment for the bakery, meat, and pizza industries. Our solutions include stacking, laning, conveyor, counting, sorting, transferring, and an overall provision of a streamlined motion of products from one packing location in your facility to another.
When it comes to food assembly equipment solutions for the meat industry, the number of standards and sanitation requirements our customers must meet increase in several ways. The meat processing industry has strict restrictions on timelines, methods, and materials used in the packaging system. These restrictions are established to protect meat products from exposure and cross-contamination of serious food borne illnesses. Pork, poultry, and other meat products are known to potentially carry dangerous diseases such as salmonella, trichinosis, and E. coli. With the right packing solutions and food-safe practices, we can eliminate the danger of these illnesses.
One of our most effective solutions that help our customers protect their meat products against contamination is our GSSB stacker bypass conveyor. The GSSB easily transitions between stacking and bypass conveying.
- The GSSB control panels have NEMA 4X grade watershed enclosures that prevent any damage to electrical systems and machines during the sanitation process
- We incorporate Intralox modular plastic belting into many of our products, including the GSSB. This interlocking conveyor system is abrasive-resistant and meets food hygiene standards
- CE compliancy is available for the GSSB for customers located in Europe, and CE certification meets standards for food safety, sanitation, and environmental protection for products sold in the European Economic Area
- Electrical specifications for the GSSB are offered in 240V or 460V with three phase AC
- Pipeline air flow compression is ¾” at 100 PSI
The GSSB is a powerful tool that can be an addition to your facilities that changes the way you process meat products. Like all our unique food packing solutions, the GSSB improves food safety processes and increases efficiency, worker safety, and sanitation in a warehouse setting.
To learn more about the GSSB and all of Forpak’s innovative food assembly equipment solutions, contact us at (952) 491-6889 or email@example.com. Request more information online or request a quote to get started with us today.