Anyone working in the food industry knows the strict regulations and guidelines that manufacturers and food producers need to follow to meet standards for food safety and quality control. Because rules under the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are so strict in order to protect consumers from foodborne pathogens, facilities need to continue improving their practices and updating equipment standards. In the MultiSource Manufacturing LLC network, our Forpak division works to provide original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other customers with innovative food packaging solutions, including state-of-art large equipment that can be tailored to specific food-packing needs. Our high-quality laning and stacking machines are designed to support and improve the capabilities of your production line by streamlining the moving and sorting of products. If you are a food industry player, Forpak equipment can be key in making improvements to the packaging process and in the promotion of worker safety.
From stackers like our GSS and GSSB models to our sorting and laning systems, all our equipment is ready to be integrated into a client’s current facilities. Our engineers and field technicians provide comprehensive installation services and start-up support for all customers.
Full Support Services
- We offer field installation of all Forpak equipment. This includes the transportation of safely packed equipment components, commissioning, testing and inspection to ensure accurate operations.
- After our expert service technicians have fully integrated a working assembly into your facilities, we provide Machine Operator Training to any of your own employees who will be qualified as on-site technicians.
- When integration and training is complete, Forpak support services will still be fully available to all customers, with phone support as needed and on-site qualified technician services at the ready to analyze any issues and make adjustments if needed.
- Forpak provides a 12-month complete parts warranty, and a spare parts inventory that is ready to ship the day of any request 95% of the time.
- Not only do we offer support services after installation to guarantee a seamless integration into your facilities, we also provide long-term maintenance services. This includes scheduled upgrades and preventative maintenance services as well as retrofits and software/hardware updates.
No matter what type of Forpak food packaging equipment you integrate into your facilities, you can be sure we will do everything it takes to smoothly put new operations and work sites into place without undue issues. To learn more about the packaging solutions we offer the food industry as well as the installation and technical support services we provide, contact Forpak at (952) 491-6889 or email@example.com. Request more information online today or request a quote to get started with us today.