For over 30 years, Forpak has worked to understand and provide the best food packaging solutions for large-scale industrial packing facilities. Our partnership with MultiSource has further expanded our capabilities over the years, with development of new production technology, facilities, software, and expert team members.
Today, our products are used globally, and we work with Rockwell Automation to generate intelligent machines that can promote streamlined automated production lines. With our capabilities and partnership with Rockwell Automation, Forpak is able to create unique food assembly equipment that changes the way our customers process and pack a wide range of food products.
Automated smart food assembly equipment can be easily integrated into your facilities with minimal production downtime during installation. With our efficient, innovative designs and intelligent automation software, your facilities can see rapid upgrades in production time, quality, and safety. Benefits of automated food assembly equipment include:
- Downtime Reduction: Rockwell Automation and Forpak create solutions that can be quickly installed, so you won’t lose time during new equipment integration. Our packaging equipment solutions are also equipped with easy access to lanes and conveyors with safety locks, so in the event of packaging errors, workers can reset or right any issues quickly and safely.
- Greater Precision: With streamlined automated production and packaging systems that have intelligent processing centers, your operations line will see a marked improvement in the precision of the finished product. Whether that means more accurate sorting systems or improved packaging results, an automated, smart assembly will eliminate even the smallest lapse in precision.
- Real Time Diagnostics: Rockwell Automation programs can provide real-time diagnostics both locally and remotely. This includes a broad range of data and diagnostics such as sorting accuracy, production schedule adherence, equipment health, motor efficiency, oil analysis, and much more. This diagnostics capability prevents a broad range of causes of production downtimes.
- Maintenance Minimization: These diagnostic capabilities will greatly minimize the need for unexpected or undue maintenance. Your maintenance schedule will see rapid relief, and in many cases, the integration of automated food assembly equipment with diagnostic capabilities opens the door for our customers to develop a high-quality, effective maintenance schedule for their facilities.
- Equipment Longevity: Because of these improved diagnostic abilities and maintenance minimizations, all your facility’s equipment will see a greatly increased longevity and long-term integrity.
- Total Ownership Cost Reduction: Thanks to these overall benefits from the integration of automated food assembly equipment, your cost of ownership will see a great reduction. In virtually all cases, the installation of automated equipment paid for itself many times over, and often in a short period of time.
To learn more about the integration of automated food assembly equipment, contact Forpak at (612) 419-1948. For more information about our other services, contact MultiSource Manufacturing LLC at (952) 456-5500. Request more information or request a quote to get started with us today.