For over 30 years, Forpak has worked to understand and provide the best food packaging solutions for large-scale industrial packing facilities. Our partnership with MultiSource has further expanded our capabilities over the years, with development of new production technology, facilities, software, and expert team members.
Today, our products are used globally, and we work with Rockwell Automation to generate intelligent machines that can promote streamlined automated production lines. With our capabilities and partnership with Rockwell Automation, Forpak is able to create unique food assembly equipment that changes the way our customers process and pack a wide range of food products.
Automated smart food assembly equipment can be easily integrated into your facilities with minimal production downtime during installation. With our efficient, innovative designs and intelligent automation software, your facilities can see rapid upgrades in production time, quality, and safety. Benefits of automated food assembly equipment include:
- Downtime Reduction: Rockwell Automation and Forpak create solutions that can be quickly installed, so you won’t lose time during new equipment integration. Our packaging equipment solutions are also equipped with easy access to lanes and conveyors with safety locks, so in the event of packaging errors, workers can reset or right any issues quickly and safely.
- Greater Precision: With streamlined automated production and packaging systems that have intelligent processing centers, your operations line will see a marked improvement in the precision of the finished product. Whether that means more accurate sorting systems or improved packaging results, an automated, smart assembly will eliminate even the smallest lapse in precision.
- Real Time Diagnostics: Rockwell Automation programs can provide real-time diagnostics both locally and remotely. This includes a broad range of data and diagnostics such as sorting accuracy, production schedule adherence, equipment health, motor efficiency, oil analysis, and much more. This diagnostics capability prevents a broad range of causes of production downtimes.
- Maintenance Minimization: These diagnostic capabilities will greatly minimize the need for unexpected or undue maintenance. Your maintenance schedule will see rapid relief, and in many cases, the integration of automated food assembly equipment with diagnostic capabilities opens the door for our customers to develop a high-quality, effective maintenance schedule for their facilities.
- Equipment Longevity: Because of these improved diagnostic abilities and maintenance minimizations, all your facility’s equipment will see a greatly increased longevity and long-term integrity.
- Total Ownership Cost Reduction: Thanks to these overall benefits from the integration of automated food assembly equipment, your cost of ownership will see a great reduction. In virtually all cases, the installation of automated equipment paid for itself many times over, and often in a short period of time.
To learn more about the integration of automated food assembly equipment, contact Forpak at (612) 419-1948. For more information about our other services, contact MultiSource Manufacturing LLC at (952) 456-5500. Request more information or request a quote to get started with us today.
In any modern manufacturing facility, the use of software systems and digitally controlled equipment is necessary. Even the simplest, smallest fabrication facility most likely uses software for some purpose, whether that means automated equipment, inventory tracking, engineering and design, simulations and troubleshooting, or general calculations.
At MultiSource Manufacturing LLC, we utilize software programs for a wide range of purposes. From the office to the production floor, intelligent digital tools make it possible for us to provide OEMs and other customers with the precision and excellence we’re known for. As an industry-leading provider of contract manufacturing, we use software to improve our company daily and continue to provide the broad range of fabrication and design services we offer.
MultiSource Manufacturing produces components and full assemblies for many different industries, including medical, defense, aerospace, food, semiconductor, and more. Software programs are used comprehensively on each part of the production floor for all manufacturing and general day-to-day needs. Some primary examples of how we implement software include:
- Project management: For the scheduling, outlining, and delegating of any project we take on, software plays an important role in generating information, estimating timelines, determining materials and tools, and sharing all that information among the parties involved.
- Prototyping: For CAD/CAM design and general virtual prototyping, software systems are key. We use software specialized to engineering a digital 3D image, projecting specifications, generating calculations and predictions, and producing a 3D printed part.
- Automated equipment: A large majority of our equipment on the production floor is automated. From versatile horizontal and vertical machining centers to calibrated plastic welding equipment, our equipment relies on software programs for direction. This automation provides the precision and accuracy required for the many intricate or complex parts and full assemblies we manufacture.
- Inspection and simulation: When prototypes or finished components are completed, our team of expert technicians utilize specialty software programs to run thorough diagnostics of the condition of fabricated parts. They also perform comprehensive simulations that predict the behavior of components and full assemblies in a functioning setting with likely stress factors.
- Maintenance program: To protect the integrity of our manufacturing practices, MultiSource adheres to a well-oiled maintenance program and upkeep schedule. With maintenance-scheduling software, predictive software technologies, and digital analysis, we can maintain an optional condition in all areas of our facility.
- Inventory tracking: From materials and parts we use in daily production to cleaning supplies and staff safety tools, our inventory tracking database relies on a software program that can handle complex records. Our inventory tracking software makes sure we have what we need to keep our production schedule streamlined while continuing to meet global industrial certification standards and OSHA goals.
In addition to the preceding uses, software plays an important role at MultiSource facilities. To learn more about our contract manufacturing capabilities and the software we use, contact MultiSource Manufacturing LLC at (952) 456-5500. Also, you can request more information or request a quote online to get started with us today.