MultiSource Manufacturing LLC offers a wide range of fabrication and assembly services for many industries. The medical industry has a high standard for the precision and accuracy required during the production process because all equipment used in the medical industry will directly affect the lives of patients and medical professionals for better or for worse. As a contract manufacturer of medical tools used in many areas of the industry, MultiSource understands its responsibility in the production of quality, highly accurate components and assemblies. Our role as a contract manufacturing expert is to provide reliable services from start to finish in the design, production, assembly, and finishing processes.
Medical devices have come a long way technologically and ideologically in the last 50 years. Advancements have been made in the industry in all areas, from treatment capabilities to pharmaceutical production. Because so many new approaches to drug delivery and pharmaceutical manufacturing systems have emerged throughout the medical industry, the equipment used in those systems has advanced to accommodate these new ideas.
To meet continually advancing medical technologies, the MultiSource network is dedicated to providing comprehensive manufacturing capabilities with state-of-the-art tools and intelligent engineering. The components and assemblies we manufacture for pharmaceutical production meet the high standards required in the field for sterile, contaminant-free function.
Our contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical production devices include components and assemblies for various methods of drug fabrication, including:
- milling for chemicals, capsules, and other drug delivery systems
- granulation of drug particles and other fillers or inactive ingredients
- coating and pressing of capsules, tablets, pills, and other drug formats
- complex cooling equipment used in the selection and control of reactivity
- highly precise systems for the extraction of solvents, material emulsions, temperature treating, and hydrolyzing
- laboratory equipment used to build stoichiometric ratios of differing reagents
On an industrial level, pharmaceutical manufacturers need specialized production systems integrated on the production floor. For drug fabrication, the equipment used in these systems provides industrial capabilities, including:
- power feeding used in continuous manufacturing with variable speeds and reliable stability
- large-scale milling for chemical breakdown
- heavy-duty blending with power equipment
- large-scale, contained granulation
- extrusion using hot melt technology
- contained conveyor systems
- and many other specialized tools needed for industrial pharmaceutical production
The production of pharmaceuticals is a highly technical, regulated industry. To meet industry standards and provide patients with a quality, reliable product, you need the right equipment. With the expertise of the MultiSource network, you can get the components, assemblies, and equipment you need.
To learn more about services for pharmaceutical manufacturers and our other work in the medical industry, contact MultiSource Manufacturing LLC today at (952) 456-5500. To find out more about our contract manufacturing services, request more information or request a quote online to get started with us today.