When it comes to manufacturing precision-based components and assemblies, planning ahead is key. Planning ahead for precision machining entails highly rigorous and exacting prototype fabrication. The prototype created for any given precision machining project will inform engineers and technicians throughout the production process as a whole, whether it be a component or full assembly. At MultiSource Manufacturing, LLC, we provide in-house CNC prototyping for all components and assemblies that we manufacture for a wide range of industries.
With multiple locations fully outfitted for state-of-the-art CNC machining and our team of skilled engineers, the MultiSource network has both the equipment and workers necessary to build high-quality, precise prototypes. Creating these prototypes gives our engineers the opportunity to learn everything they need to know about the parts they will manufacture.
Utilizing the CNC prototyping process as a learning opportunity, our engineers are able to gain information about a part, including the following:
- Three-dimensional geometric properties of a component and a full assembly that follow the exact specifications and needs of our customers
- Which materials will be best suited to the design of a part or full assembly
- Demands of the function the part will perform and how the part will meet those demands
- Limitations of a part or full assembly, given its form, function, and material
- How the part and full assembly will react to certain stresses, factoring in both daily and unexpected stresses
- Which machining centers and operations will be best suited to an efficient, quality manufacturing process
- What additional finishing operations will be needed to complete the part or full assembly production
- How to safely package and ship a part or full assembly with reduced waste
- How customers can easily and effectively integrate a part or full assembly into their own operation systems or products
In a nutshell, our CNC prototyping builds a complete foundation for any part or full assembly made in MultiSource facilities. The prototype we build must be exact to the final production piece because it will tell our engineering team everything it needs to know to build a reliable, high-quality precision-based part or full assembly.
With over 20 years of experience designing, prototyping, and manufacturing high-quality machined parts and building assemblies, the MultiSource network is an industry-leading provider for OEMs and other customers across the country.
Get started with MultiSource Manufacturing, LLC, and request a quote today, or request more information about all of our services, including CNC prototyping!