The MultiSource Manufacturing network spans across the Upper Midwest to Colorado, but our contract manufacturing services offer global availability. From the high-powered aerospace and defense manufacturing industry to the precise intricacies of the medical device production industry, the MultiSource network provides excellence in design, manufacturing, and service that OEMs and other customers across the world need.
Because the scope of our services is wide enough to cover the globe, each of our facilities must adhere to strict quality assurance and basic principles for fulfillment services to maintain a reliable manufacturing operation.
While the standard principles for quality control and fulfillment services are excellent for outlining the foundation of MultiSource practices, our network of facilities works to expand those basic principles daily.
Basic Fulfillment Services Standards
- Logic in production from initial designs to finally shipping.
- Automation of production equipment and processes.
- Inventory management for parts, materials, components, and final products.
- Communication, including basic customer service and conversation between parties involved.
Expanding Beyond the Basics
For the last 20 years, MultiSource has taken those basic principles for fulfillment services and ran with them, expanding above and beyond in our practices. Respectively this includes:
- MultiSource uses lean manufacturing processes and precision-based procedures at all stages of production to fabricate highly complex, reliable, and long-lasting components for a wide range of industries. Our equipment is state-of-the-art from the simplest finishing tool to the most advanced machining center.
- In every possible application, MultiSource works to automate, eliminating human error and creating a low-waste, rapid production mindset. Not only does this include multiple formats for CNC machining and design with CAD/CAM prototyping, but also CMM and vision systems for quality control.
- With our rapid production processes, perfection in inventory management is critical. Our teams of project managers work with continually-updating software and inventory record systems to keep exact, to-the-minute data. With our materials expertise and lean manufacturing processes, we’re able to maintain a well-tuned system of inventory flow.
- Because the MultiSource network is comprised of multiple facilities with varying capabilities, communication between all parties is just as important as the production process itself. Our teams keep a constant path of communication between our facilities, management teams, technicians, engineers, and of course, customers.
Without the basic fundamentals of service fulfillment and quality control practices, our contract manufacturing services would not be the industry-leading quality they are today. Building on top of that foundation, the MultiSource network expands beyond with fulfillment services and quality control that’s so much more than what’s described here. To learn more about our contract manufacturing services, contact MultiSource at (952) 456-5500, request more information, or request a quote today.