Equipment / Stackers / GSII Servo Stacker
All Forpak stackers are unique graphic touch screen-selectable servo stacking units that count and create vertical stacks of product. The stacks, which are created and discharged from the Stacker onto a continuous-running Take Away Conveyor, can then be manually packed into boxes or trays, or fed downstream to automated packing equipment.
Stacker Model GSII, which stacks at a rate of 80 pieces per minute per lane, is ideal for large products like pita bread and pizza crusts.
Flexibility by Design
Forpak Stackers are the industry’s only stackers with built-in flexibility to handle products of most sizes and shapes with minimal design changes.
A key component of Forpak’s Flexibility by Design is the Automated Interleaving (cardboard feed) option. With this option – available on Model GSII – cardboard is interleaved between individual product pieces, thereby eliminating the need for manual intervention at this stage of the process.
- Multiple product recipe controls
- Forpak stackers can be manufactured with 1 to 3 lanes
- All stackers are built to last with stainless steel construction
- Variable conveyor speed is standard in Forpak stackers
- Full wash down capability to simplify cleaning protocols
- Servo controlled actuators for stack building motion
- NEMA 4X Watershed Enclosures
- Intralox modular belting
- CE compliancy is available
- 230/460 VAC 3 phase
Hygienic and Sanitary Design
- NSF 3A Standard Requirements for Meat & Poultry
- BISSC Standard for Baking